The Charity School of Nursing (CSN) Library supports the student and faculty on the Charity Campus. The library is open Monday - Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and is located on the third floor of CSN Campus. (504) 671-1274.
CSN Library provides the following services:
- Print and electronic resources in the collection.
- Seating for quiet study.
- Three collaborative study rooms.
- A puzzle table for reflective time.
- 30 computers available for student use.
- Charity Nursing School history is housed in the library including the following items donated by the Charity Hospital School of Nursing Alumni Association.
- The lobby area is open during building hours, so that students can have access to printing and copying outside of the library’s hours of operation.
|1950's Nurse Uniform and Cape|
|The Nightingale rooms are used for group study (3 or more students). |
Faculty also use the rooms to hold clinical groups.
The rooms have 70” interactive monitors/computers so students can view, listen, and work on class assignments together.